Incorporated on May 18, 1987, the mission of the UNL Parents Association is:
- To strengthen the bond between the University of Nebraska and parents by encouraging communications in both directions
- To support activities designed to enhance students' educational experience
- To keep parents informed about the University, its background, present programs, and future plans
- To promote the advancement of the University by strengthening it at all levels
The UNL Parents Association is a 501 (c) (4) non-profit organization and is exempt from income tax but not from sales tax.
The UNL Parents Association is served by an Advisory Board of Directors, six members of which constitute the Executive Committee (president, president-elect, secretary, treasurer, and two members-at-large.) Advisory Board members are nominated and elected to represent the interests of the university and its students from a geographical cross-section of the student body. On behalf of all parents, the Advisory Board members serve as an advisory committee to the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. We welcome your active participation and invite you to join us in supporting our student's endeavors at Nebraska.
2019 Advisory Board
Jeff Lentsch of Elkhorn, NE
Mary Byrnes of Omaha, NE
Maria E. Whitmore of Shelby, NE
John Beyers of Woodbury, MN
Kim Allgood of Chicago, IL
Holly Bartecki of Chicago, IL
Susan & Timothy Draftz of Atchison, KS
Donna Gonzales of Lincoln, NE
Karla Johnson of Lincoln, NE
Joe Demand of Lake Saint Louis, MO
Alisha Sutton of Falls City, NE
Parents Association Meeting Dates(Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer)
Spring Meeting: Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 11:30 a.m. on City Campus in the Jackie Gaughan Multicultural Center, Ubutu/202 Room
You are invited to bring a sack lunch to join us for the meeting prior to the Spring Red/White Game. Please remember that game day parking will be enforced. We recommend you park in the 17th & R Garage, which will be $5 that day.
For questions, please contact Tonda Humphress at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-472-3755.
- Click here to see a detailed map of - Game Day Parking on City Campus.
- Click here to see a detailed map of City Campus.
- For East Campus: East Campus Union GPS Coordinates: You can try using 40.830068, -96.667715
- Click here to see today's Daily Calendar of Events for the Nebraska City Union and Jackie Gaughan Multicultural Center. (Lists meeting room locations.)
- Click here to see the East Campus Dairy Store website.
- Click here to go the Huskers Football Schedule.