Incorporated on May 18, 1987, the mission of the UNL Parents Association is:
- To strengthen the bond between the University of Nebraska and parents by encouraging communications in both directions
- To support activities designed to enhance students' educational experience
- To keep parents informed about the University, its background, present programs, and future plans
- To promote the advancement of the University by strengthening it at all levels
The UNL Parents Association is a 501 (c) (4) non-profit organization and is exempt from income tax but not from sales tax.
The UNL Parents Association is served by an Advisory Board of Directors, six members of which constitute the Executive Committee (president, president-elect, secretary, treasurer, and two members-at-large.) Advisory Board members are nominated and elected to represent the interests of the university and its students from a geographical cross-section of the student body. On behalf of all parents, the Advisory Board members serve as an advisory committee to the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. We welcome your active participation and invite you to join us in supporting our student's endeavors at Nebraska.
2017-2018 Advisory Board
Linette Asay of Bellevue, NE
Debbie Meyer of Omaha, NE
Mary Dankowski of Park Forest, IL
John Beyers of Woodbury, MN
Steffanie & Jim Bowen of Bellevue, NE
Mary Brittenham of Lincoln, NE
Troy Brooks of Norfolk, NE
Alan and Cindy Carter of Omaha NE
Susan & Timothy Draftz of Atchison, KS
Marisa Gray of Kansas City, KS
Susan Nagle of Lincoln, NE
Sue & Mark Quinn of Naperville, IL
Serenna Russell of Omaha, NE
Suzanne Talbott of Omaha, NE
Parents Association Meeting Dates(Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer)
Plan to attend the Winter Meeting: Friday, February 2, 2018
Attend the next UNL Parents Association meeting in the Nebraska Union on City Campus (at 14th and R St.). The meeting will begin at 5 p.m., following the conclusion of the Parents Recognition Ceremony for faculty and staff.
For questions, please contact Tonda Humphress at email@example.com or 402-472-3755.
- Click here to see a detailed map of City Campus.
- Click here to see a detailed map of - Game Day Parking on City Campus.
- For East Campus: East Campus Union GPS Coordinates: You can try using 40.830068, -96.667715
- Click here to see today's Daily Calendar of Events for the Nebraska City Union and Jackie Gaughan Multicultural Center. (Lists meeting room locations.)
- Click here to see the East Campus Dairy Store website.
- Click here to go the Huskers Football Schedule.